Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-in

Today was super busy, but super awesome, and so I am only now finding the time to write a blurb about this past week and how it altered my weight loss.

So, with an injured foot and a postponed C25k I had to find other ways of exercising. Walking would have been great this week but my husband was out of town from Sunday morning until about an hour ago. Here's what this past week looked like in workouts:

Thursday: 2 mile walk in the a.m. & C25k-week 2, day 3 in the p.m.
Friday: injured foot :(
Saturday: 25 min. outside cycling & 40 minute walk
Sunday: 30 Day Shred, Day 1
Monday: 30 Day Shred, Day 2
Tuesday:
attempted 30 Day Shred but the top of my injured foot felt like it was being stabbed with a knife so I just did 15 minutes of strength training
Wednesday: 30 Day Shred, Day 3

Michael is back so I can resume my a.m./p.m. walks, pending any foot pain. I had not realized how much I truly enjoyed those walks until I couldn't go on them anymore. Walking for exercise just isn't the same with a toddler climbing out of the stroller.

What are the results of such a workout week? -1.2! I truly thought I would gain this week because my eating has been so off. I guess I worked hard enough to balance it out.

Well, folks...I'm heading off to watch 'Glee' on hulu.com now. The ONLY two TV shows I watch, Biggest Loser and Glee, just happen to be on the same night. Rats.

I hope all of you are finding some time in the day to get outside, get active and enjoy this lovely weather!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in! I value your opinion so feel free to leave it.