Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Mark

After faithfully following 5 days of the LCW DVD, I woke up Saturday at 4 am with a fire in my throat. It was so bad that I got dressed and headed out to Walmart to purchase throat lozenges. I have never seen Walmart so empty! Seriously, if you want peace and quiet while shopping there, go at 4 am.

I know where and who this virus came from. Michael had it starting last Thursday and ending on Sunday, Liesl got it this Thursday and, since I apparently think I'm immune to sickness, I was giving her smooches despite the fact her nose was running like a faucet. Given the short life of this bug, I'm on my way to recovery. :) The LCW DVD program has a 6 day workout routine, but I'm going to give myself a break this week and only do 5. Maybe. Let's see how I feel today at lunch.

I have already lost 4 of the 5 pounds I gained back! I may have even dropped that last one had I been able to function yesterday. Also, compared to my last measurements in January, I've lost around 1/2 to 1 in. Basically, this means that I'm back to where I left off...and I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in! I value your opinion so feel free to leave it.