Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday Mark

I am ecstatic. Well, maybe not ecstatic but I am pleased with the results from this past week. I lost only 1 pound again and another 2.75 inches, BUT, this 1 pound puts my weight loss total into double digits!! So far I have lost a total of 10 pounds! All during the holidays!

I worked out for the usual amount- no extra workouts in like I planned because I got sick this week. My appetite this past week, though, increased exponentially! It's not like I've been glued to a strict caloric amount each day and so, when around Tuesday, I began to be ravenous at mealtimes I was shocked. Then Friday came and, well, let's just say girls have all kinds of hormonal stuff that puts additional roadblocks in the way of weight loss. At least I'll know what to expect each month.

This coming week is Christmas and I have a menu laid out so I know what to expect each day. There are possible temptations as we will be having Christmas dinner at my brothers and I have to make Peanut Butter Balls. I just need to plan for extra calories that day, or plan an extra workout. Another great thing about Christmas is that Michael is off Friday
and Monday which enables me to diversify my workouts because I'll have access to the car. I plan on much hiking!!!!


I hope everyone has a wonderful, healthy and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in! I value your opinion so feel free to leave it.