Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-in

Here's the Wednesday Weigh-in and, yes, I know it's actually Thursday but I've been having technical difficulties.

After a week of mild to moderate exercise and a very flexible diet I have a deficit of 2.8 pounds! Woot woot!

My healthy eating started off great and then the weekend came. I found myself out of the house a ton more than during the week and I didn't make the smartest decisions, but the out of the house walking seemed to balance out.

Exercising wasn't as productive as I wanted it to be. I walked 3 miles 4 days this week and my 'Yoga Meltdown' 2 times. However, now that the weather seems to be cooler in the morning (YAY!!) I plan on running again. SQUEEEEE!!!

Sorry this is so short today. I need to get the house in order b/c we have a sweet, little 7 month old girl hanging out with us. Liesl will get her wish fulfillment of a baby sister for a few short hours today :)

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Jessica! I started working out this week. I can't wait for my weigh in on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in! I value your opinion so feel free to leave it.