Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-in

I've been sick. Nothing major. Just your normal sniffles/cough/congestion/tired/voice losing, head cold. It has wiped me out this week, however, and ruined any and all plans I had of resuming my workout schedule.

I weighed in this morning and, no shocker here, I have a gain of 6 pounds since my last weigh in post in May. I've also thought about this a rather lot and, instead of hashing through the past few months of my absence, I'm just going to move forward. I feel that if I listed all the reasons why I "fell off the wagon" it would make it easier to fall off again. It would be like building myself a crutch. The "woe is me" mentality isn't going to help because things won't necessarily get easier. So, no looking back at the past few months. They are over. I only have here and now and, God willing, tomorrow.

My big workout plan isn't so very elaborate. I'm going to walk, because it's too dreadfully hot to run for me, and do an exercise dvd 3-4 times a week. Once the weather becomes a bit milder I am anticipating adding running back into my regiment.

My eating plan is simple. Cut and count calories. My goal is to stay between 1200-1800, depending on my workout.

Now. I'm going to curl up with a book while the Mr. and Mrs. Head Cold have their way with my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in! I value your opinion so feel free to leave it.