Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Homekeeper's Journal: May 11


In my kitchen …….tofu lo mein, green smoothies and something using lots of lettuce!


On my mind today …… POTTY TRAINING!!! In full force! Only 1 pee accident since Friday! Now, if only I could get the little Princess to poop on the potty and not in a corner...


Something that makes me feel rather touchy …….. nothing comes to mind right now--ask me tomorrow :P


One goal for this week is ….. to make my house suitable for company at any given time. I'm not expecting any, but I don't want to miss an opportunity to fellowship because I'm ashamed of my (lack of) housekeeping.


What I’m reading …… the LOVE REVOLUTION by Joyce Meyer


One individual I am praying for ….. my husband. He's working 12 hour days, 6 days a week while taking on a different job description to aid in the Nashville Flood Relief.


I am looking forward to …… continuing the Couch to 5k training. I love running.


On the Back Burner of my mind …… wondering if my mom will ever make it up here to visit, and if Michael and I will have any house guests over the summer.


I see God moving ……. in my husband and in me, when I don't over analyze/over think everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in! I value your opinion so feel free to leave it.